View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drol

re: Welcome warlocks

Hi guys,

I'm Drol and I am the warlock class leader, but by no means an expert on the class!

I am a nice guy (even though i say so myself) so any questions you have feel free to ask and if I don’t know the answer i will try my best to find it out for you!

The guild has improved immensely over the last couple of months and I have seen a lot of hard work and dedication put into the game by many of the guildys and I want the warlocks to reflect this sprit.

Please post your talent specs, gear needed or what you are working towards and your professions. Also if you have any suggestions or comments get them out there and discussed!

Thanks,

Drol
abera

I have a question Drol, whi is it that we PWN anything that breathes in WOW, Lets be honest, If the guild didnt have us Warlock they would be in deeep shoite, I mean its possible that the guild would be wiping on atumen if it wasnt for us, And in light of this fact i suggest, Nay I demand we get triple DKP from all kills in raids, seems only fair imho.

re: You gotto love locks

Fearing adds through traps, getting people wiped by even mentioning the word wipe, and most of all why don't you guys hand out free waters just like these nice mages do.

Pulling your legs guys Happy

for more imformation on the warlock class see the gallery art entitled "New content in the 2.2.4 patch!!"

I Am The Monkey King
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WindsOfChange Forum Index -> Warlocks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: