View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vorda
Web Master

re: Hi guys

HELLLLLLLO WOC ELITE!!!![

hi guys, just gonna say, that i think i'm finally back for some ACTIVE >Happy wow playing. As some of you know i've been away for a while, been on a vacation (LOOK AT THE IRL PICS GALLERY :: ) and than when i came back i had tons of work since i was gone for about two months...

Anyways, when i came back, i've seen the guild transformed a bit 35 members... and i don't even know what happend because i was away, and i think i haven't seen anyone post anything bout it around here on the web :cry:

So Cally, Scuzz, JayJay... can anyone drop a line here so i at least know you'z guys are alive?

jayjay

Aight, we first got alot off ppl to join and we were the our peek of raiding. when suddenly ppl started leaving because of a new guild that formed, ppl left to join that then some more ppl left to go join some other guilds because they thought WoC was diminishing, then ppl said it was disbanding, More ppl left to join then Nutah became GM and got us back on our feet as you know, just geting the hardcore raidning players back, got some of the guilds best back where they belong and He's now sorting things out with someother ppl.
Thats just what i heard whilst i was online. But big cheer for Nutah and all the others who are doing there best to get WoC back where it belongs and that is On top!
Glad to see your back and ill be taking to you tommorow, hope this sorts things out for ya and try not to critisice my terrible spelling Happy
jayjay

Also........add your irl pics!!!!or ill start to cry
Vorda
Web Master

jayjay wrote:
Also........add your irl pics!!!!or ill start to cry

Mine are already there :: boy what a vacation i had... unforgetable...

Croatian coast and the people and women there are amazing...

Vorda
Web Master

jayjay wrote:
Aight, we first got alot off ppl to join and we were the our peek of raiding. when suddenly ppl started leaving because of a new guild that formed, ppl left to join that then some more ppl left to go join some other guilds because they thought WoC was diminishing, then ppl said it was disbanding, More ppl left to join

How many times did that happen jayjay, i got used to it... remember, you and I are here from the start of Woc and Divinity before, and Flamey's Raiders before...

drama... instead ppl trying to play together, and progress together and have fun

Vorda
Web Master

jayjay wrote:
big cheer for Nutah and all the others who are doing there best to get WoC back where it belongs and that is On top!

AMEN to that :: i spoke to Nutah today, and i can se he is trying... no fear, Vorda's back to help too... let's organize some guild heroic runs ;)

Look at the new LFG forum ::

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WindsOfChange Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: