View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neptuno

re: A different idea for rules of dkp

Neptuno

How we all saw the dkp rules are a little crap for dps, like me

And we all see that when tanks and healers are all gear up and ready to move on for next step, if we take to long to do that they just move on to another guild!!!

So i sugest that we change a little our rules...
Like dpk its almost the same, just change priority.

Why Tanks and Healers have priority to a dps?? I know if Tank die all party die, but if we can kill boss without new gear for tank why we can do that again?? because if dps have better gear we will kill boss more faster too!! So its almost the same!! and all ppl have gear equivalent!!

What i suggest its that just DKP matter for rewards, just this... no more priority!!

If im right, (correct me if im wrong) the aim is to gear everyone together not one person this week etc as i mentioned in my other post we are gonna do it as a team/ unit

ta

Pixie

Neptuno, although i am a tank , i totaly second your idea, because what you said about ppl gearing up and then leaving. So it should be DKP only, nothing else, that way is the only fair way. I'm for no class priorities, we work as a team, raid as a team, and everyone should have an equal opportunity for gear.

Also big congratz you for being the first poster in the suggestions forum, let's keep the suggestion posts rolling ;) tongue out ;) tongue out ;) tongue out ;)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WindsOfChange Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: