View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xymii

re: Essential Evocation Macro

hey mages, this is an essential macro that I think every mage needs to have. With this macro you gain about an extra 2000-3000+ mana back from evocation! (on top of what you gained before).

Here is a screenshot of the two macros used. It basically equips weapons full of spirit before you cast evocation, then the second macro easily re-equips your old weapons so you can continue to fight. Only weapons may be equipped during combat.

Forum Image

You can link weapons names into a macro by shift clicking them, just like when you link something in chat.

Dont forget to get a good weapon with spirit, I recommend a +50 staff. Also dont forget to get a spirit enchant on the weapon. +9 spirit is the best you can get I think.

For wands, try the AH! i got my +17 spirit wand from the AH, it was the best I could find.

Final notes:

Dont forget to re-equip your old weapons after evocation!!!!

Dont forget to update the macro when you upgrade weapons!!!
Liquors

Very nice :D

a bit curious about the scoop macro though
Xymii

hehe my auto pwn button. >Happy

nah it is in fact just a simple macro to target the scoopster(usually main tank) when i am on Xymii and i am healing in a raid. (theres one there for malakree too), its just so i can easily target them when they require healing. Also i keep those macros next to the healing spells and you can cast a spell directly onto the macro picture! ;)

back to the evocation macro, i really cant imagine WoW without it now, i dont know how i ever managed.

:D
jayjay

Thats actually really good, nice thinking there m8, and it only costs you about 20g for staff and wand ^^
Cally

Don't forget to pop the trinket before evocation, that gives ya another 4k mana. It is the +150 spirit for 12 sec trinket, that is what i do and i am back at 75%.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WindsOfChange Forum Index -> Mages All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: