View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vorda
Web Master

re: Important Guild News!

Hello everyone!

As some of you know WindsOfChange has changed it's orientation...

We're now a small 35 man elite raiding guild.

A big change from the 100-something members we used to have (a big SORRY to all the members that were kicked or left...). From now on everything will be raid-orientated, and since we're a more compact guild now, we should progress a lot faster, BUT...

we need each and every one of you to participate, and to take some RESPONSIBILITIES:

First few steps will be in using our web-site more actively, because it allows us to organize our raid, and our guild more efficiently, because people can participate even if they're not in game, and information is accessible to everyone (not only to people that were online ingame when something was said).

So in the spirit of changes, a few rules will be enforced from now on:

1.) Everyone must register to the web-site and claim their characters
    2.) Uploading character information (and regularly!) will be a must from now on (because if we have info about your gear, stats, etc we can plan raids more efficiently, and help everyone acquire the gear they need)
    3.) Raid schedule and signups will soon be web based only (we won't use GEM anymore) so you have to be registered to the site to participate.
    4.) Check Suggestions and Site Help forums regularly for all the help you need about using the web. Also if some of my posts aren't clear or you're having trouble using some part of the web please post in those forums, i will answer and try to help each and everyone one of you very swiftly.

Anyone that won't follow these few simple rules will be sanctioned accordingly (but not being able to signup for raids because you're not registered is a big sanction by itself...)

With that said and done i will again point you to:
1.) Site Help forum - your first stop should be the Registration FAQ and Character Upload FAQ posts. I will post help about using the calendar to create and signup for raids soon, and other stuff very soon. BE SURE TO CHECK THE FORUM OFTEN AND READ ALL THE INFO THERE

2.) Suggestions forum - here post your suggestions about the structure or organisation of the guild, and stuff you would like to change/add to the site.

I can't stress enough how important it is to check these forums everytime you login to the site (you also have the little 'Last Forum Posts' section on the left side of the homepage, and also all the posts you haven't read will be marked with a special icon in the forums)

Also i cleared the site a bit - i deleted all the members and characters that aren't in the guild anymore, so i maybe accidently deleted someone who is still with us. Post on the 'Site Help' forum if you're having any troubles - you can post in this forum even if you're not registered!

And please guys, drop posts in any forums you want, at any time...
Guild organization and raid planning is all about COMMUNICATION, and if you don't say what's bothering you, don't ask for help, don't post suggestions & questions, we can't be a better guild...

Later everyone!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WindsOfChange Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: