View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scuzzlebutt

re: Tier 5 instances - loot/patterns and such

In order to assure our succes in progress all of the raid team needs to understand that certain drops will be assigned. This is done in order to make the whole of us advance; thus easier get the epics after these people. Who they are? Quite obvious: 1st : Our MT's Scoop & Beaumz (for the soul reason we wipe all if they die, thus in all our interest to have them geared before us) ; 2nd Our MH's Eddnog & Nutah (for the reason that they are the ones on the tanks and if they die .... etc). I'm sure all are long enough in end game involved to see the logic behind this.

Furthermore there are patterns that are gonna drop. We want and need those patterns within the guild in order to make us the stuff of the patterns/recipes, as well as make the guild bank money, so we can buy our resist gear and required stuff when we enter Black Temple and Mount Hyall. That led us to the decission we are gonna appoint certain people 1 tailorer, 1 enchanter, etc with history in guild so we are sure they stay within the guild. If a pattern drops and the guilds crafter has it, you can buy it for 10 DKP. A list of who these crafters are gonna be will soon be up here, meanwhile suggestions/recommendations on possible crafters can be made in the comments.

The Crystals that drop are treated as follows: Before raid starts people that can actually use the crystal and are gonna use it to make them stronger, say to the lootmaster that they want on the crystal list. !Note, only members can apply for the crystal list. Only if something is needed to be crafted in order to advance through T5/6 instances crystals will be assigned to the one who needs to make this. if not the case, people on the crystal list will roll upfront: /roll, and the highest gets the 1st crystal drop, 2nd highest 2nd crystal drop and so on.

All these "rules" are thought of in order to advance as a team through the end-game content. I have no doubt all want to see the inside of the Black Temple long before the expansion comes out. Our progress in the last weeks showed we are up to that.

Sugestions/idea's/flames/dirtyjokes can be whispered to me in game or 1 of the officers.

Soon in GEM:

The Eye: Al'Ar

http://www.bosskillers.com/cgi-bin/bbguild/index.cgi?action=view_guide&guide_id=79&sid=clr4kjl6Z2

SSC: The Lurker Below

http://www.bosskillers.com/cgi-bin/bbguild/index.cgi?sid=clr4kjl6Z2&action=bosspage&bossid=146

SSC: Hydross the Unstable

http://www.bosskillers.com/cgi-bin/bbguild/index.cgi?action=view_guide&guide_id=14&sid=clr4kjl6Z2

what are we doing about the bind on pick up crafted items? is that dkp or do we just roll or........

if u wana know why im asking :P rune im after u boots

EDIT: lurker from below. "The boss is spawned by fishing at the "Strange Pool" in the instance." I woulda loved to see the faces of the first ppl who discoverd that

I Am The Monkey King
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WindsOfChange Forum Index -> Raid News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: