View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malakree

re: Enhacement

i love lvling characters.....and ive almost finished with nekk so next i plan to do aliene my shammy.

Ive had a general look at the enhancement tree an think i more or less know what i should do but i aint sure, have any of u ever speced enhance/know what u need in what proportions.

any advice or guidance would be nice

I Am The Monkey King
ratjetoe

yup use that for lvling. it's the best way for it :P
Malakree

i was thinking of maybe staying it for 70 as well.....i was more after what kinda stats ill need cos its guna be like a warrior/rogue/feral just imm guna need int.....so i was wondering if u had rough guidelines on what proportions are right ie 1str-1int-1agi-2stam sort of thing.

also i should be using maces yeah?

I Am The Monkey King
Arames

i was enhacement till 70, but when u get to 70 the drops are worthless. to top that u have to roll with hunters -.-. my advice, for pve use duelwield and put the rest of the talents on instant casting spells. something like this:
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/shaman/talents.html?5500005000000000000050050020450213353115100000000000000000000

if u use ur skills right ur mana should hold up pretty good for boss fights.

i used maces and axes, never daggers. windfury on main wep (slow wep) to get the crit buffs pumpin, and frostband/flametongue on off hand (faster weps) just to score damage and/or slow down opponents.

for pvp its a whole different story ^^ wich i never tried. i have some ideas though but never tested.
Malakree

cheers man this is more or less what i was looking for would u reckonmen maybe droping one from the dodge an putting it into elemental devestation or.....

also can u tell me what kinda stats i should be looking for ie. int stam spell crit agi that sort of thing

I Am The Monkey King
Arames

well enhacement shamans are considered rogues on mail. so the same rules aply. agility to boost armor dodge and crit rat, stamina for health, atack power for damage and mana regen.
intel is kinda of worth less cause u wont be doing much damage from spells, same reason for not puting elemental devastation. ur crit chance with spells will be 5% or something, increases 9% melee crit wich u dont actually need. u just need 33% or so to keep flurry going. youll be using mainly Ss and earth shock.
strength is usesless unless u need a shield . wich u dont btw. as for dodge, it is like the only thing u can put to keep the talent tree going. the choices are defensive totems (wich are a waste when together with offensive, u wont use them both at the same time, in fact i only used strength and agility totem. also aplied for weapon totems wich were wrongly put in the tree i gave u), u have the ghost wolf for pvp ctf, light shield for pvp also (ur not a tank so...) and the rest is obvious.

well thats all i can think of right now
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WindsOfChange Forum Index -> Shamans All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: