View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vorda
Web Master

re: Sunday, 24.6.2007 Karazhan newsflash!

Hello guys!

Just some quick intel from sunday's raids. Well i was raiding in Scoop's group , and all i can say is that things didn't go well from the start .

We started as agreed, all met up at Deadwind Pass at 18:30, and we entered, thinking bout downing Maiden, as she was left out on thursday. We clearad some mobs to get to Maiden, and our first wipe :cry: . It was real accident. MT died too fast (btw i was first time MT in a raid today! :: ).

Imediately after the wipe some power problems poped up for Eddnog :|. Read all about it in Scuzz's little news post, it's a blast. Anyways we had about a 3 hours wait for Edd's power to restore :: ). So when we finally moved, everything went wrong - about 2 times wiped before we concentrated (on regular instance mobs, not bosses! :Happy, and Pimbij almoust had a few heart attacks because of my pulling before we finally concentrated and did a nice clean up until the Chess Event (although a little slow). The guys blasted Chess as ussual (i coudn't participate as my UI was messed, didn't have the move icon) and we got a couple of nice drops.

[Bladed Shoulderpads of the Merciless] dropped for Amandatine, and [Headdress of the High Potentate] for Xiseme.

Anyways, we're still waiting for a news flash about downing Aran by Beaumz group, all i can say Nutah got [Pauldrons of the Justice-Seeker] , and [Aran's Soothing Sapphire] for Tuskany from him.

Everyone from Scoop's Group were awarded 10 DKP for completing Chess, and Beaumz's Group got 15 DKP (10 for downing Aran, and 5 bonus for passing Curator)

The DKP is updated, so each of you can check it on his characer profile, also check out the Rapid Raid section, to see the events, participants, and drops). You have also links 'View Raids', 'View Members', 'View items' on the Rapid Raid page, for checking out a member DKP and raid attendence comparition, and to see which items we won in raids until now summed up on one page.

Also check for some screenshots from raid in the Gallery

Hoping to get a story from someone from Beaumz group tommorow ;)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WindsOfChange Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: